Every month, Nevada County Online involves lunch and networking, a presentation from an industry expert, and group discussion.
What we’ll do:
– Meet fellow small business owners, network, and enjoy lunch.
– Hear a presentation from John Locke, the Sacramento-based business owner of a web development and marketing agency, about what SEO (Search Engine Optimization) really is and exactly what you can do right now to improve it for your small business.
– Share questions, ideas, and solutions in a structured Q&A session.
John owns Lockedown Design & SEO (https://www.lockedownseo.com/).
Whether he’s at a Meetup or teaching clients in person, John believes in hands-on education. Empowering small business owners to make the best use of their website through SEO allows them to achieve maximum results — and success.
Some things he’ll cover in this special session:
– What is SEO really? The basics you need to know
– The things that influence website rankings for an online search query
– Understanding what to look for on your own website
– Basic SEO: actionable tips you can use to improve your SEO
What to bring:
Something to take notes–notebook, laptop, whatever you prefer!
Important to know:
We’ll provide lunch! Note we are always looking for sponsors to help us defray this cost–please reach out to email@example.com if your company might be up for it one coming month! Though not required, as a nonprofit organization working to bring this and other valuable resources to our community, we also happily accept donations. 🙂