THIS EVENT IS BY INVITATION ONLY. If you have not received an invitation and would like to attend please contact us.
Nevada County Tech Talent Forum
“Building a Talent Pipeline for our Thriving Tech Community”
Greetings to you all,
After our first Tech Talent Forum last May, we reconvene for the Tech Talent Forum 2!
You are invited to join fellow tech leaders, educators, and workforce development experts in building on the success of last May’s gathering
Participate and share your insights as we form working groups to
- Build awareness of Nevada County tech industry companies and career opportunities
- Create more business-led educational experiences for our local students
- Advance professional development options for our tech professionals and interns
- Brett McFadden, Superintendent, Nevada Joint Union High School District
Receive Valuable Resources on:
- Local Tech education programs
- Work-based learning tools
- Workforce development programs that help subsidize new employees
- Internship Recruitment Channels – Where and How
Network with your peers. Participants include:
- Nevada County Tech Businesses/Employers
- Local Educators
- Local Tech Professionals
- Workforce Development Agencies
- Doors open at 4:00
- Food and beverages available
- Location: Nevada Union High School Multi-Purpose Room, 11761 Ridge Rd, Nevada City, CA 95959
- Please Register by Wed. September 19, 2018. Space is limited.
If you are unable to attend on this date, please choose a representative from your organization to come in your place! You are welcome to forward this announcement to anyone else who may be interested.
Registration is required, and space is limited.
Please contact Nevada County Tech Connection with questions or comments.
We look forward to your participation!
Nevada County Tech Connection
Nevada County Economic Resource Council