- This event has passed.
September 5, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Get the support you need for your writing project, whether it be a novel, poem, or website content!
Each meetup will start with a short presentation about technology that can enhance your writing, including software, databases, apps, and more.
After the presentation and Q&A, we’ll have informal discussions to share our work, ask for advice, and network. We’ll also include a monthly accountability check in on our progress toward our goals for the month.
Resources we will explore include the following:
• Scrivener, a writing program, to help boost organization and efficiency
• Microsoft Word hacks and alternatives
• Publishing tools and databases, including Duotrope
• Online critique groups
• Contests, events, and deadlines
• And more, following the interest of the group
Whether you’re a creative writer or marketing professional, you’ll find the tools, resources, and support to make your writing thrive.
This meetup is a free event that takes place on the first Thursday of every month.