Manufacturers are you ready to open?
The Nevada County Economic Resource Council will make sure you have a written plan and your staff is trained at NO COST.
We will also help you with:
- Human Resources
- Safety and Safety Manuals
- Website Design
- SEO Marketing
To open, the plan must be in writing:
Establish a written, worksite-specific COVID-19 prevention plan at every facility, perform a comprehensive risk assessment of all work areas, and designate a person at each facility to implement the plan.
- Identify contact information for the local health department where the facility is located for communicating information about COVID-19 outbreaks among employees.
- Train and communicate with employees and employee representatives on the plan.
- Regularly evaluate the workplace for compliance with the plan and document and correct deficiencies identified.
- Investigate any COVID-19 illness and determine if any work-related factors could have contributed to risk of infection. Update the plan as needed to prevent further cases.
- Identify close contacts (within six feet for 15 minutes or more) of an infected employee and take steps to isolate COVID-19 positive employee(s) and close contacts.
**Failure to adhere to guidelines could result in workplace illnesses that may cause operations to be temporarily closed or limited.